Despite the existence of medications that can control HIV and even reduce viral transmission, HIV is still a leading cause of death and a health threat to millions worldwide. The goal of this episode is to highlight where we are in the development of an HIV vaccine and cure which will improve the health and well-being of millions of people worldwide. Related Content:
- AIDS Vaccine Advocacy Coalition: https://www.avac.org/
- Antibody therapy controls HIV for months in new clinical trial at The Rockefeller University: https://www.rockefeller.edu/news/32186-antibody-therapy-controls-hiv-for-months-in-new-clinical-trial/#:~:text=Now%2C%20findings%20from%20a%20clinical,conventional%20antiretroviral%20drugs%20cannot%20do.
- AIDS Vaccine Advocacy Coalition (AVAC)
- Weill Cornell Reach Program Grant
- Rockefeller HIV Trial
- CEI toll free line for NYS providers: 866-637-2342
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.